My ombré with John Frieda Precision Foam Colour

That was it, the time to renew my hair colour. Yes yes, I do dye my hair, but only from the tip to the jaw. I never go to the hair salon because every time I went, I burst into tears the minute I saw my new hair style/colour/whatever it was suppose to be. That is why I always go for home made color, a shade just a little lighter than my natural color. Like this one from John Frieda Precision Foam Colour, a foam colour system (yes yes, foam! I just screaming foam all over the apartment when I tried it). Just put it on and the product penetrates for an all over coverage (it's all about the foam, really). Super easy to use and the result is just what I wanted, a natural (but fake) ombré.

The colour I've chosen is 7GR a dark warm golden blonde. Precision Foam Colour comes in 24 shades.
 
Just tilt the bottle (5x's), squeeze and then foam comes out! Magic!
(Everything here comes into the box like good thick conditioner and high quality gloves)

Foam! Super easy and fun to apply. I started applying at the tip, then covered the rest of the hair I wanted to dye with foam and massaged the product in. The foam stayed for 30 minutes.


As you can see, the final result is very soft and subtle, just like I wanted. The colour is very rich and adds a little shine to my head. You can choose the right shade for you here, with their shade selector (very useful) if you feel like trying a new colour. Also, John Frieda Precision Foam Colour will be at Complexe les Ailes Underground on Friday, March 23 & Saturday March 24 & Eaton Centre on Saturday March 24 & Sunday, March 25 (in Montreal). See a very special live billboard & pick-up a voucher to try John Frieda Precision Foam Colour for yourself. 
Spot the live billboard? Snap a photo, tweet it and hashtag it: #JohnFriedaFoam
Hope I see you guys there!

Post sponsored by John Frieda Precision Foam Colour


0 comments:

Post a Comment